Chocolate Banana Bread
I have never been more euphoric than when the banana breads I make turn out super moist and delicious. To make this one interesting, I used shredded pieces of dark chocolate. The banana and sugar bring in the sweetness and the dark chocolate does a great job of cutting it back a bit. This is not a sickening sweet banana bread. It's moist, it's gooey with chocolate and would I bake this agin? well, it's a resounding YES!
2 Eggs - beaten
2 ripe Bananas peeled and mashed
240 grams of All purpose flour
80 grams Coconut sugar or regular sugar
90 grams Vegetable/ coconut oil
1 tsp Baking powder
3 tbsps of Milk
2 tbsp shredded Dark Chocolate
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
A pinch of Salt
1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Sieve through the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda
- Pulse the sugar, milk, mashed banana, oil, beaten eggs and vanilla essence
- Pulse till no lumps are visible making it a smooth batter
- Add this to the sieved dry ingredients
- Your batter is ready!
- Grease a small loaf pan with little oil.
- Pour half the batter into the pan.
- Now sprinkle a 1 tbsp of shredded chocolate.
- Pour the remaining batter and sprinkle the remaining chocolate.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes and check it at 30 mins by inserting a skewer.
- The sides should brown a bit.
Best served hot. Yum Yum Yummmmmm! You're welcome :)
And if you do make this, do email/ message me or tag me on Instagram @duskydip