Chocolate Hazelnut Pistachio Barks
Do you have a sweet tooth but are trying to eat healthy too? Then these Chocolate Barks are right up your alley. Add this to your to-do list and go right ahead and make them. The best part is the permutations and combinations are endless if you get the base right. I love Dark Chocolate, if you prefer milk or white chocolate, feel free to use it. However, white chocolate is not real chocolate. So watch out! Let's begin.
100 grams Dark Chocolate (chopped)
50 grams Condensed Milk
2 tbsp Butter or Coconut oil
A pinch of Salt
A fistful of Roasted and chopped Hazelnuts, Cashews and Pistachios
Some roasted Pumpkin seeds and Watermelon seeds
Dried rose petals (optional)
Sea Salt to sprinkle
- Using the double boiler method, melt the butter and dark chocolate and mix well.
- Add condensed milk as it melts and give it a good stir until well-combined.
- mix in a pinch of salt and leave to cool
- Take a sheet of parchment paper. grease it with 2 drops of coconut oil.
- Pour all the cooled chocolate mix onto this paper.
- Spread it with a spatula or the back of a greased broad based spoon
- Sprinkle with the roasted Nuts and seeds and petals
- Don't forget to add some flaky Sea Salt.
- Press gently so that the nuts stick to the chocolate.
- Cover it with cling film and keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove and break the barks haphazardly and dive in!