The Best Eggless Banana Brownie Loaf
It's better than death by chocolate! It's gooey. It's indulgent. It's eggless. It's sinful. Omg I cannot stop raving about this one! If you love brownies but cannot be bothered making them, then this Banana Brownie Loaf is your quick fix. Takes about half an hour to prep. I must warn you though... One slice or scoop (because it's gooey) and you're a happy camper. Two slices or scoops and you'll be knocked out. Yes people. It's food coma. It's rich and heavy. So make sure you try this bake on a non-productive day so you can roll in bed after.
2 ripe bananas
110 gms melted Unsalted Butter
130 gms Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Salt
40 gms All Purpose Flour
40 gms Almond flour
20 gms Cocoa powder
3 tsp Nutella
3 tsp Cream cheese (optional)
- Prep a 9" rectangular baking tray or an 8 x 8" square tray by greasing and lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mash bananas. Add sugar and melted unsalted butter to it and stir till the sugar dissolves.
- Pour in Vanilla and salt and stir.
- Sift both the flours into this mixture and stir well till combined. and set aside.
- Pour this batter in your prepared tin and dress it up with blobs of nutella and cream cheese. Note, cream cheese is heavy so feel free to omit it if you prefer a lighter bake. Run your skewer or toothpick around gently to create a pattern.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C/ 350°F
- If you pour this batter into your prepared 9" rectangular tray, then bake for about 50 minutes to an hour. as it's a dense batter.
- If you pour it into an 8x8" tray then check at about 35 minutes and bake until the skewer comes out with a few sticky crumbs..
- And voila! get ready to dive into this gooey Banana Brownie Loaf! Just look at this gooey mess! Happy Baking!
- Any queries, reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on my insta handle @duskydip